Summer Munch Money
Munch Money is optional and does NOT come with a meal plan. Munch Money purchases are not subject to NYS sales tax. You can add Munch Money to purchase tax-free food/beverages at any campus dining location, 518 Market and vending machines.
Summer Munch Money will roll over to Fall 2023 and Spring 2024, expiring at the end of the Spring 2024 semester.
Visit www.ualbanyid.com or the Mobile ID app to add Munch Money to your account and enjoy tax free purchases.
- A minimum of $25 is necessary to start a Munch Money account.
- Munch Money can be added online at www.ualbanyid.com or on the CBORD Mobile ID App.
- Go to the UAS website to learn the differences between Munch Money, Podium and Campus Gold
- New deposits made within the academic year will be added to your existing balance.
- Balances cannot be transferred to other people or accounts (e.g., Podium).
- You are financially responsible for any fraudulent use of your Munch Money account, so please keep your ID Card secure. If your ID Card is lost or stolen, immediately deactivate via www.ualbanyid.com. Once disabled, the account cannot be used for purchases. You need to go to the UAlbany ID Card office to be issued a new card (Campus Center B-52). If you happen to find your card before you are issued a new one, you can reactivate it online via www.ualbanyid.com.
- Please email the ID Card Office or call 518-442-5989 if you have any questions.
- Click here for Meal Plan Refund and Change Policy information.