- A minimum of $25 is necessary to start a Munch Money account.
- Munch Money can be added online at www.ualbanyid.com or by visiting the student ID Card office.
- Go to the UAS website to learn the differences between Munch Money, Podium and Campus Gold
- New deposits made within the academic year will be added to your existing balance.
- Balances cannot be transferred to other people or accounts (e.g., Podium).
- You are financially responsible for any fraudulent use of your Munch Money account, so please keep your ID Card secure. If your ID Card is lost or stolen, immediately deactivate via www.ualbanyid.com. Once disabled, the account cannot be used for purchases. You need to go to the student ID Card office to be issued a new card (Campus Center B-52). If you happen to find your card before you are issued a new one, you can reactivate it online via www.ualbanyid.com.
- Please email the ID Card Office or 518-442-5989 if you have any questions.
- Click here for Meal Plan Refund and Change Policy information.
How to add Munch Money