Nutritional Services

UAlbany Dining makes every effort to accommodate students with special dietary requirements. Dining room managers work with students and staff dietitians to provide the best dining options to meet personal needs. Students with special dietary requirements, seeking information on healthy eating, or interested in nutritional advice, should contact nutritional services for assistance.

Create Your Weight

Create Your Weight is taught by Registered Dietitian Donna Duffy, a nutrition expert ready to inspire you to make the changes you need to get to your ideal weight. More information coming soon.

Nutritional Counselor Duffy

Donna Duffy, MS RDN CDN 
Phone: (518) 437-3670

Allergen-Free Resident Dining Platform

For students, staff and guests with special dietary needs, please visit Simple Servings, our allergen-free concept. At Simple Servings, foods are prepared exclusively with ingredients which do not contain 7 of the 8 major food allergens. Menu items at this concept are also gluten free. Simple Servings is available in all quad dining rooms on campus.

Food Allergy & Special Diet Accommodations