Mindful Mile & Fight Hunger 5k
Thanks to all our 2019 Mindful Mile and Fight Hunger 5K participants and corporate sponsors for another great event! You have made a difference in our community. The proceeds of our event will be donated to the UAlbany Campus Food Pantry.
- The 5K course is a complex of three loops run in a counterclockwise direction. First and third loops consist of a circuit from interior campus road through Dutch Gold Lot to jogging path and sidewalk on University Drive West. Second loop consists of a circuit on sidewalk north of artificial turf fields, to gravel path around the lake, through start and finish lines on interior campus road. See the map here.
- Overall male and female
- Top 3 male and female under 19
- Top 3 male and female aged 20-29
- Top 3 male and female aged 30-39
- Top 3 male and female aged 40-49
- Top 3 male and female aged 50-59
- Top 3 male and female 60 and over