Mindful Mile & Fight Hunger 5k
Looking for a way to get in shape while raising money for a good cause? Join us on May 4, 2019 for the 5th Annual Mindful Mile & Fight Hunger 5k, sponsored by Sodexo and United University Professions. In the meantime learn more about this event from this years below!
Both obesity and hunger are serious public health problems. While it may seem counter-intuitive, hunger and obesity can coexist in the same individual, family, or community. At Sodexo, with 125,000 employees serving millions every day, we have an opportunity to fuel a movement for a change. Join us and the University of Albany as we come together to make a positive difference in our community.
- When: April 13th, 2019
- Where: University of Albany, 1400 Washington Ave. Albany, NY 12222
- What: 5K Walk/Run or Mindful Mile
- The 5K course is a complex of three loops run in a counterclockwise direction. First and third loops consist of a circuit from interior campus road through Dutch Gold Lot to jogging path and sidewalk on University Drive West. Second loop consists of a circuit on sidewalk north of artificial turf fields, to gravel path around the lake, through start and finish lines on interior campus road. See the map here.
- Overall male and female
- Top 3 male and female under 19
- Top 3 male and female aged 20-29
- Top 3 male and female aged 30-39
- Top 3 male and female aged 40-49
- Top 3 male and female aged 50-59
- Top 3 male and female 60 and over