Munch Money is a declining balance account that is a component of all meal plans. Munch Money purchases are not subject to NYS sales tax. Additional Munch Money can be added online at MyUAlbany via GET: SUNYCard Online Services or by visiting the SUNYCard office. Munch Money can be used for meals, snacks, and beverages at campus retail locations, residential dining rooms, vending machines and Shop24.
• New deposits made within the academic year will be added to your existing balance.
• Balances cannot be transferred to other people or accounts (e.g., Podium).
• You are financially responsible for any fraudulent use of your Munch Money account, so please keep your SUNYCard secure. If your SUNYCard is lost or stolen, immediately deactivate via GET: SUNYCard Online Services. Once disabled, the account cannot be used for purchases. You need to go to the SUNYCard office to be issued a new card (Campus Center B-52). If you happen to find your card before you are issued a new one, you can reactivate it online via GET: SUNYCard Online Services.
• Please contact the SUNYCard Office at email@example.com or 518-442-5989 if you have any questions.
• Go to the UAS website to learn the differences between Munch Money, Podium and Campus Gold
• Click here for Meal Plan Refund and Change Policy information.